- North America
Market leader for technical complex hardware solutions “Made in Germany”
- Distribution of innovative automated data transfer in North American territory
- Home office which allows you flexible time management
- Short reporting lines to the US VP of Sales and the executive director (located in Germany)
- Solution sales for document scanning and identity solutions (Hardware)
- Accountable for business growth within the North American territory
- Continue to develop and execute on active projects with existing customer base (branches: Airlines, Hospitality, Security and Banking)
- Maintain and update forecast on a regular basis, growing the pipeline of business
- Technical Selling Background preferably in hardware or software solution sales
- Knowledge of biometrics and third-party software integration process or ability to learn and present technical information
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM package
- Willingness to travel (approx. 25-50%)
- Home office location is flexible with preference to the Houston, TX area
Our client is an innovative developer and manufacturer of document scanning and identity solutions. This German medium-sized-enterprise sells its solutions internationally and highly successfully.
Are you interested in our job offer? Please send your detailed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.